29 October 2012

Brisstyle Twilight Indie Market Friday Night and New Happenings!

Hi guys friday was awesome that atmosphere was excellent, managed not to rain and the crouds flocked in.  Was the launch of my new range "nature" - perspex which went off with a bang.  I got so much good feedback i was glowing by the end of the night.  May drop my prices slightly when i re-assess them along side my other ranges. Cant wait for the other colours to arrive they will liven up my stand tremendously!  

To my delight I arrived home to find the surgical steel earring posts and butterflys that i ordered on thurs had arrived. YAY!!!! NOTE: From now on all earrings shall be made with surgical steel posts and butterflys unless you convo me for an alternative!  Im very excited now just have to wait for reaining pieces to come in from Shortcuts Laser and a day off! Then for some serious creating lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment