05 February 2014

A little Thanks from Meekz!!!!

I want to  personally congratulate and thank everyone who has supported Meekz Contemporary Jewellery during the past year.  We finally made it across the 300 Like's mark back on January 23rd and couldn't have gotten here without the support network of friends, family and everyone out there sharing us with the world.  I feel so privileged to be apart of this great little community and cherish all the advice, knowledge and little stories that we impart to one another.

 I want to thank everyone who has taken home a little Meekz for themselves and hope you all enjoy them greatly.  To those of you who embarked on a journey with me to create something new and exciting.  To cross into the creative abyss and venture out the other side with a new appreciation and love for designing and turning something mundane and boring into something truly creative and memorable, I thank you.  You give me the strength to stand, the motivation to continue and the inspiration and hope that art will live on.  You remind me everyday why I do what it is I do and enable me to believe in myself.  

I want to thank several ladies and gentlemen in particular for their support during the last few months, you have kept me going, shown me that Meekz has a future and given me the optimism for future explorations.

 To Jackie Keeble, Cindy Grech, Penny Lonie, Kylie Gimm, Diana Raczek, Kevin Timm, Kaitlin and Jessica Graham, Johanna Guerin and Mimi Shaw, I thank you very much and appreciate your confidence in me as an artist and for giving me the privilege and honour of designing and creating your visions.






No comments:

Post a Comment